19 November 2017
Dear owners and residents,
We continue to receive numerous complaints from residents about the lack of care and control over pets by some members of the community.
There are two concerns in particular:
· Unleashed dogs, leading to discomfort and unease among residents
· Dogs owners failing to clean up after their pets
We are therefore issuing a timely reminder of our Community Rules and Regulations to ensure that all residents are clear about what is and is not acceptable. These regulations are designed to promote safe, harmonious living, and Nakheel Community Planning and Management is responsible for ensuring compliance at all times. All pet owners are required to follow these rules, and to educate family members and domestic staff so that they too are familiar with the regulations.
· All dogs must be kept on a leash and under the handler’s full control at all times within the Master Community when not being within the secured boundary walls of a resident’s plot.
· Dog owners are fully responsible for removal of their pets’ excrement in a prompt and sanitary manner.
· Pet owners are fully responsible for damage caused by their pet, including damage to landscaping by digging, defecation or urination. Pet owners will also be held responsible if their pet causes personal injury to another property, tenant, guest or member of the public.
· Subject to applicable laws, Nakheel is authorised to request the relevant authority to impound and remove any animal from the Master Community if it is considered a nuisance or threat to the community.
We encourage anybody who witness any behaviour that contravenes these rules to contact our security team (04 3903333) who will take the appropriate action.
For further information, please contact us at CustomerCare@nakheel.com
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation.
The JVT Community Website is pleased to share all Nakheel notices with residents. This website is maintained by residents, for residents. We are not affiliated with the master developer. Kindly direct your questions on the community policies to the Nakheel customer service (JVT.Community@nakheel.com).